Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Plexus Results

So not sure if it is because of the Plexus Slim or because I have added cardio but I am down 4.5 pounds!! So excited! I think it has a little to do with both. For obvious reasons the running I have taken up has helped me. The Plexus Slim I have noticed just helps me kind of forget about food. I used to be the worst snacked. Seriously I was one of those that could sit on the couch and without noticing eat a whole large pizza and still be "hungry". Not healthy at all and my son was seeing that. I don't want him to grow up and be like that. He loves to eat his fruits and veggies and go run the mountain with mommy so I want to be what he remembers about me. So much better. But also, the Plexus Slim helps when I do eat, I feel full much faster. It's great.



 I was so excited yesterday. I was doing my daily walk and I added a little more running to it. I can get my mile in 14 minutes. Today I am going to try and do a little more incline on my run to try and help firm up this booty.

Only like 52 days until my sisters wedding. Speaking of wedding! The advice I need from you all today is shoes! So she has not been picky at all as to which type of shoes we need to wear. I was looking online and I feel like I have narrowed it down to two pairs. Which do you think will look the best?


I am really liking the bottom pair more but I plan to do A LOT of dancing and I think the top pair may be easier for that? My husband keeps saying I am over thinking this because no one will see the shoes. This is the dress I will be wearing. Super cute and it is long so my shoes will be hidden. I still like knowing I have hott shoes on! ;)

12 comments:

  1. Love purple dress, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second pair better than the first

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely like the second one better! Congrats on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the weight loss! those shoe are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every since I became a mom, I think I lost all desire to wear heels. LOL I like the bottom pair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, here's my thinking. If no one is going to see the shoes, isn't the more comfortable pair the better choice? I do love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some beautiful shoes but I don't think I could ever walk in them.

    Michelle F>

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is so beautiful! I love the color! The bottom pair is hotter but I think after few hours you'll feel a lot hotter in the upper one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE SHOEs and those shoes are fabulous, the dress is amazing thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG. I would fall flat on my face!!!! But the whole ensemble looks great. have fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the second pair! And the dress is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete