Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 2 of Plexus Slim

I started Plexus Slim yesterday. I feel great! I feel less bloated and I have a little extra energy. So nice. I was able to clean house yesterday, looking at my upcoming courses for school, blog work and play with my little guy. Feeling accomplished for sure.



When I woke up, I did my usual. Stepped on the scale. I don't know why I do this to myself. I had not lost any weight. Obviously, I mean it has only been one day. I decided I would not get discouraged as I just felt so much better. I mixed up my drink and drank it while I did my mile on the treadmill. I was able to get it down to 18 minutes. Haha. Pretty sad I know but yesterday I did it in 20. That is 3 MPH on the buttons. I want to get it down to 10 minutes and then I will add a mile on. I know the second mile won't be a 10 mile one but I figure I need to start somewhere. Pretty proud of myself for cutting off 2 minutes. I may go back and do another one when my little guy takes his nap.

Excited tonight my husband will actually be off at a normal time. We had a snow storm this week and being a police officer meant he had to work 63 hours straight. Then once it all melted he had to go back to his regular hours (aka be gone all day). Tonight we are celebrating valentines day and going to dinner together. I am excited but a little nervous. I have been trying to eat healthy and he wants to go to Mexican. What can you possibly get that is healthy at Mexican? Any tips or items that you would recommend? 


I saw this workout last night on Pintrest. I asked hubby what he wanted me to work on and he said butt. Hey, we are both butt people. :) He knows how much I enjoy doing butt workouts because I feel they are rewarding so much faster. This workout is from Back On Pointe. I love going to her tumblr page as she always has such great tips and ideas. Here is the link to check out the video and more information for these workouts. I enjoyed it and I think it will be added to my daily routine. Do you have any workouts that you enjoy doing often?


Amanda

10 comments:

  1. I love "Sweat is sexy". I tell my hubby though it might not smell sexy it creates sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to work on my butt too. Thanks for the inspiration, going to go do something healthy now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 63 hours straight...omgoodness...I couldn't even imagine. To cut back when eating Mexican...all I can say is 'stay away from the cheesiness' - especially if it is liquid cheese. I'd use sour cream as a 'dipping sauce' and not slathered on top of food. Resist the temptation to munch on tortilla chips - I'd avoid foods in shells or wraps. And...beans are good! My best suggestion is rice dishes with beans and chicken or steak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what I can see it looks like a great workout.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to go! Well, I like dancing every morning with my little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweat I find to be sexy too:) I know after hubby works out I find him extra attractive so I hope he finds the same about me lol Thanks for the tips:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love t try those exercise moves!

    I started to move my butt and tone some muscles some weeks now. Im not losing weight yet but i feel my stamina improving - and sore muscles gone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the qoutes :-)...goodluck to your goal...hope you achieved your goal to being a slim :-)....

    Xoxo,
    My Online World
    http://broken-promises.info

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, long time no see! How are you? I recognized the name from Tribes! :-0

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this looks great! I gotta try it out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete