Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Social Sunday

1. Favorite breakfast food -  My favorite thing to have for breakfast everyday would be eggs benedict. Do I get it? No. I couldn't even tell you how to make it. Haha. I have traveled high and low looking for a local resturant that makes it and have yet to find one. IHOP if your reading this, please add to your menu! ;)




2. Best way to spend a free day - With my husband. I would spend every waking moment with my husband if I could. We both work full time and unfourtunately our schedules are opposites so thanks to my job we have every other monday together. We were going on not one solid day with each other. Too hard for me because I have the most fun when I am with him. Truly makes my heart happy each time that monday rolls around. 



3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why? Alaska. My husband and I are fascinated with the lifestyle and the animals and just everything about it. We watch every Alaska show we can find and always say we would love to move there. Recently we had a snow storm and we both realized how much we hate the snow. Moving to Alaska is offically out of the question but I sure wouldn't mind visiting. ;)




4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it? My cell phone. Sadly it is always glued to my hip. I need it for work, school, blogging, my son, my husband and in case an emergency. It never fails if I leave home without it something happens. My low pressure light comes on, I run low on gas, bad weather, ANYTHING. I double check now before I leave to make sure I have it.


5. How do you take your coffee?  Tall iced white mocha no whip with soy milk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment